Re: Roster

I hope we don't end up with Joseph, Coleman,  or Closs.  They are just
another in the long string of big man that suck, Earl, Montross, Hamilton,
Hamer, etc.  We don't need another 3 toed sloth that is just taking up
space & bricking free throws.  Get an athletic guy who can get physical
inside.  We really don't need a lot of scoring ability out of them.  Read
Leventhal's analysis of these guys, he says they all suck.  Joseph he says
many scouts called a big load of #%@!.

- ----------
> From: JOzersky@aol.com
> To: Celtics@igtc.COM
> Subject: Roster
> Date: Tuesday, July 08, 1997 6:59 AM
>
> One way or another, the Celtics have to get Garth Joseph on the roster.
> love the idea of him going in and muscleing everybody from Muresan to
Oneal,
> while Travis rests on the bench and comes out fresh to make them run
around.
> Papile is brilliant to garner six foul giants like Joseph and Coleman
> (although latter is  bum, according to Don Leventhal.)  There has got to
be
> room on our roster for a minimum salary seven three 313 pounder who can
run.