Re: IT STINKS!!

When a team wins 15 games, no one is untouchable.  Wesley was my favorite,
and I'm sorry to see him go (I'm sure he will have some great games against
Boston), but I understand that major changes must be made.  Pitino did not
come here to maintain the status quo.

Regarding Fox, remember that he chose to exercise his free agent clause.
He would be great in the Pitino style of play, but Fox put himself in a
position to be left out.

Finally, Travis Knight said the biggest reason he left the Lakers was to
play for Coach Pitino.  Would anyone have ever said that about ML?  Before
Pitino came here, there were posts on this list every day about how
Pitino's presence would make the Celts a glamour team again, especially
toward attracting free agents who think 16 banners are ancient history.
Well, this has come to pass.  It probably won't be the last time.

Great days are ahead, and these new players are poised to become our new
favorites.  Let's try to enjoy it.

Mike Dynon