Re: IT STINKS

I was not implying that we keep  Pervis, Dee, Minor etc....
Rick Fox was our captain and worked extremely hard on improving himself,
and, was willing to accept less money to sign with this team.  My point
to this post was that noone is left for fans to identify with.  This
does not say anything about not wanting a championship or players being
expendable.  I would like to see a familiar face on the court next year
and, other than Antoine, that will not happen.