Knight Overpaid

There's no question that Pitino wants to win right away.  There's lots of
reasons.  One to bring the fans back.  This team needs to be competitive.
Pitino hates losers; that's just not his style.  3rd, the more the teams wins,
the easier it will be to retain it's good players and attract better free
agents.  If Pitino thinks Travis Knight has great upside, I believe him.  As
far as the Pippen deal, I think the deal was an intermediate one to trade
Pippen for a big man.

Lance