Rick's Training Camp

I am planning to attend the public session of the Rookie Free Agent Camp at
Brandeis tommorrow night.  I am really looking forward to this.  I just
caught the end of an interview with Red on WEEI.  He was raving about how the
practices are being run, and went on to say the the surprise of the camp so
far, and the best player on the floor is none other than Dee Brown.  Given a
choice of keeping either Brown or Barros but not both, I like the versatility
that a motivated Dee could bring to the guard rotation.  Is it a stretch to
think that Dee could be the starting point guard until Billups matures as a
player and gets experience?