Re: Travis Knight

> What I wonder if Pitino was interested in Knight , why the drafting of
Ben
> Pepper ?  Could Knight's signing be just to package him & someone else to
> team needing a center like Denver for McDyess ?  I doubt it, but who
knows.

After the first 5 or 6 picks the NBA draft is a crap-shoot, so what about
Ben Pepper at #55. He wasn't supposed to be playing in the NBA anyway. The
Celtics backup center's are going to be either Garth Joseph (St Rose) or
Lorenzo Coleman (Tenesse Tech). Both are 7+ and 300+ and will be their in
the summer camp starting today.

I doubt the C's signed Knight to trade him, but I don't think he is
untouchable either. We are still a power forward short of putting a
competitive team on the floor, and we aren't going to get one until Dino is
aboard. I hope he signs with the Greek team. - Mishra