Re: Travis Knight

RP must feel TKnight has tremendous potential for this system.  I say
this because this is a team wary of the long term comtract.  Knights
shot blocking ability and quickness should be a good fit for
Pitino-ball.  In addition, his lack of weight shouldn't be a factor with
the helping style D.  Good move in my opinion.