Trade possibilities

The Globe has a story that Sam Cassell could sign with Orlando leaving
Jersey without a point.  Would they consider Barros or Brown for Jayson
Williams  ?  They could also pursue Howard Eisley.  Barros could be a good
fit with Kittles & Gill two big guards at the 2 spot.

How about Minor and Brown to the Clippers for Brent Barry & Lamond Murray ?
 The Clippers want to move Murray & Barry has been in Fitch's dog house.
If we were to lose Barros, Brown & Minor we could look at Willoughby &
Reggie Freeman.
Barry could be kept or possibly packaged with Eric Williams for a Vin
Baker, Joe Smith  or McDyess ?