Re: RODMAN!!!!

> Every great team has had a Dennis
>  Rodman, even past Celtics teams (remember?).  Did Rodman "disgrace" the
>  Bulls by aiding them in getting 2 rings?  No, the only players that
>  disgrace a team are the ones who won't give their all to win.

Just like Rodman gave his all when he was with San Antonio playing Houston in
the Western Conference Finals? If I recall correctly, David Robinson had to
explain to Dennis [at a CRUCIAL point at the end of a game] what was said
during the time out because Dennis refused to listen to Bob Hill on the
sideline. Call me crazy, but I don't see that as a player giving his all to
win!

I won't go into any argument that Rodman "disgraced" the Bulls with his
various antics over the past few seasons, but he CERTAINLY disgraced the
Spurs by his actions during their stretch playoff run a few years ago. If you
want that type of guy, fine; but as far as I am concerned: NO THANKS!

- --Luke