Re: Rebounder

I'm just saying that Coleman is a big ball of fat.  If the Lakers offered
Shaq and agreed to pay his contract, I'd look for flying pigs.  Anyway, he
is 300 pounds of muscle, not fat like Derrick.  He is too blubbery.  These
"blubber" players have to lose the fat and then gain the muscle.  Whereas
say a skinny player just has to lift weights.  There is more of an
advantage in getting a skinnier player than a fat one.  I'm not saying that
we should pass up a good deal, just think about their weight.