Re: Re: Playing hard despite they are in session

> allitchy@cland.net,Internet writes:
> I also would like to retract some of the thing I have said about Todd
> Day.  In the past I have been down on him.  His play recently, however,
> has forced me to reconsider my opinion.  I think that if we could sign
> him to a humble contract, he could be a valuable addition to the traping
> full court style the celtics want to play.  Some of his passes in recent
> games have been nothing short of spectacular.  And if you don't see
> them, descriptions do not do them justice.  I really believe that Day
> can be signed to a more than resonable, and favorable to the Celtics,
> contract.  I mean, do you really think that there is going to be a
> bidding war over DAY?  Not likely.  So if the Celtics show some
> restraint, he could be steal.
>
> I hope you're right. As a hogs fan I have always had a somewhat biased
> opinion of Todd. Whenever I am in Memphis over the summer I can watch him
> play in the local summer league. He is always spectacular scoring 50
points
> in multiple games(against inferior opponents of course).
>
> Noah

I still agree with what someone posted a while ago.  Todd's contract is up
and he knows his salary will be based on his most recent performance. That
is why his attitude & play have been better.  If we resign him, he will
probably change like Cinderella at midnight.

John