Re: Nate Drigger

  Thanks to Adam Romanski for providing an update about former Celtic Nate
Driggers, who is apparently now playing for a "top Polish team".  I'm always
curious about what happens to some our short-time and former Celtics players.

  According to my limited notes, Nate Driggers wore  #29 and #59 at the Rookie
& Free Agent Camp this summer and even had a 22 point game in the Doral Summer
League play.  He is a 6-5 guard, weighing 215 pounds, from Montevallo
(College?).  He didn't look too bad, but didn't really stand out either.
Ragardless, hopefully he'll do well, continue to refine his gamne, and perhaps
get another opportunity in the NBA.  Bestest,

  --  Jim