Billups

I have no idea if he would come out after this year, but he is more than
worthy of taking the time to investigate.  I have heard rumblings that he
wants to get his degree, and I don't know much about his personal or
family situation.  But I'm telling you, THIS GUY CAN'T MISS!!!

Red has pulled off some shrewd moves in the past, so maybe our current
Coach/G.M. could draw some inspiration from Red's experience and take a
chance somehow.  I'd be interested if someone on the list could supply
more in depth info about Billups.

Cecil