Re: Celtics vs 76ers tonight

RSMALL@clarku.edu wrote:

> >Screw the lottery...go Celtics.
> >

> Thank You.  If you breed, and accept losing.  You become losers.
>
> The C's should try to win every game, play their asses off and let the chips
> (ping-pong balls) fall where they may.

	No doubt.  Pride is not something that can be turned on and off.  If we
learn to tank games, we'll end up like Philly or Dallas: all that
talent, yet no pride.  Result: they still suck.
	Like Wesley said, the C's are 1, maybe 2 guys away from winning a lot
of games.  Next year we should at least top the .500 mark.