Re: Todd Day at 2

NOOOOOOO.....

Todd Day is a waste of money.  The only reason you are seeing him step
up is 'cause the lazy bastard said "I have to show people that I'm
worth having around." The dudes contract is up and he is scarred
shitless he's going to be out of a job.  Remember, this is the Todd "I
Never Saw a Shot I didn't Like" Day.  This guy would shot as soon as
he crosses the half court line.  I predicted earlier that he would put
on a show to try and get ML to renew his contract.  Day is doing just
that.  I remember vividly his worthless games alst season when we kept
saying "dump his skinny ass".

Vote NO on Todd Day.

- -steve

On Mon, 20 Jan 1997 09:41:01 -0500 (EST), you expressed these
thoughts:

>I never thought I would be saying this, but I believe that Todd Day =
should
>be kept by the C's and inserted as the starting 2 guard.  He has had a
>streak of several good games, some of them outstanding.  I am also in =
favor
>of this because I just don't see Minor working out as a solid starter.
>
>I think Day's play has improved because he is showcasing himself for
>whatever team he is on next year.  The C's can capitalize on this if =
they
>give him some security.
>
>IF Todd Day plays under control (perhaps a big IF) he has shown he can
>rebound, run the floor, and pass the ball, and we know he can shoot.
>
>Flame away.....
>

>Mark Estepp
>Appalachian State University
>Esteppjm@AppState.edu

The Boston Celtics will hang banner #17 in the FleetCenter by 2001!
You Can't Keep A Good Leprechaun Down forever...
http://www.tiac.net/users/ChomS/celtics.html

I've broken on through to the other side...