some thoughts...

	Raymond DeCampo I believe you have made one faulty assumption in
your calculation of lottery odds.  Ping pong balls are assigned based upon
the number of losses of a particular team.  That is why last year when two
teams were tied for fifth to last, one got 77 balls and the other got 76
(based upon lack of strength of schedule).  The number of ping pong balls
assigned for each postion will vary from last year and the C's will
increase their odds of getting Duncan with every one of their losses as
well as Dallas losses.  Other than that it is a very good model :)

	As I see it the main problem with Greg Minor is not his shot but
that he is about half of a step too slow for an NBA off guard.  Thus he
can't create his own shot or keep other guards from penetrating.  However
his physical strength is definitally above average.  The only off guards
in the upcoming draft that I see being better than him are Shea Seals and
Anthony Parker.  To me Derek Anderson looks like a Rick Fox type in that
he does everything okay but isn't great in any areas of his game (at least
he won't be when he reaches the next level).

	I'd like to see Walker used as a small forward in the long term.
If we go small at too many positions we risk being outclassed over the
long haul.  If there is too much pressure for him too bulk up to play PF
he may end up losing some quickness and leaping ability (just like Eric
Williams did).  And besides there are even some "small" forwards out there
that are bigger than Walker: Anthony Mason, Tom Gugliotta, Juan Howard,
Cliff Robinson, Toni Kukoc, etc....  It is reasonable to expect Walker to
compete with those types night in and night out.  But asking him to do so
against PF's who are substantially bigger than him is risky.

	And that's why I'd like to see us draft Duncan and Koul.  A
front line of Walker, Duncan, and Koul could match up with any front line
in the league including Washington, Portland, and the Lakers who I
consider the three biggest.  Hopefully then we could trade for a good off
guard (maybe Kendall Gill) and presumably we'd be ready to contend (in the
long term).

	Lastly, what about Victor Page?  Why wasn't he in the NCAA top 50?