RE: Needs

Since there is no big hurry to be a contender, we're obviously a team =
that needs a lot, I don't think we need to force Antoinne Walker to play =
the 4.  In my opinion, he is best suited to be a 3, he has good range =
and can handle the rock well for a player his size.  I've not seen the =
C's play much this year, but I did see him play at Kentucky a lot and =
this is from where I draw my opinion.

We should look at getting the most of our players that we have now, =
keeping those who are productive, and draft/trade to fill the remaining =
holes.