> > Hi All,
> >
> > Another guy I'd like to get some feedback on is Keon Clark of UNLV.
> > I saw him earlier on ESPN2 and I think UNLV was on ESPN's Big Monday
> > for the midnight game. He's 6'10" and a little thin but a monster
> > leaper. I think he's a 1st year Juco transfer (shocking for UNLV)
> > which would make him a junior. He's a little raw, but the one game
> > I did catch, he completely dominated when he was on the floor.
> > For a stretch he blocked every opponents shot and had some of the
> > most spectacular follow-up slams I've seen.
> > Could be a second round or late first steal this year or next.
> > Has anyone else seen this guy and if so am I completely out to lunch?
> >

> > Tone
> >

> Actually I saw him in person at the Syracuse/UNLV last month or so.
> He was pretty impressive.  He had about seven or eight put-back slams
> where he just skied.  At one point he missed a jam and the crowd got
> on him (the game was in Syracuse) and he went out and nailed a three!
> He dominated Syracuse's big men but they are undersized so I can't
> really say too much based on the one game.  He looks like he's for
> real though!
>
> Ray

I played against Clark a couple years ago when he was at Irvine Valley
Community College.  He was probably the best player we played against and
certainly the most intimidating.  I have not seen him play since then
but I will say that he looked like he was going to be a big time Division
I player and a possible NBA prospect.  The one thing I remember most about
him was his shot blocking ability and he also had a couple of dunks
against us.  I really don't remember too much else about him.

Jeff S.