Needs

In reply generally (and to Josh), I had not heard that T. Thomas is a likely
early entrant; he's obviously very talented.  But I'm one who wants a big
PF.  Walker is a 3/4 in my book, not the power rebounder, fill the lane
with his 260 pound body, bump with Charles Oakley and Malone type of
PF.  I want someone there when Dino gets injured and Pervis is gone and
SZABO THE GREAT gets in foul trouble.  So I prefer looking big with both
picks, although, as earlier mentioned, I like Willoughby; sounds rather
Australian.

Gene
 P. S.:  Did E. Williams redeem himself somewhat last night?