Trade rumors

Reports out of the San Francisco Bay Area media point out the following
trade rumors:

*  Golden State trades BJ Armstrong straight up for Stacey Augmon

*  A 3-way trade:  Warriors trades BJ to Detroit, Detroit gives the
   Lakers Augmon, and GS gets Robert Horry back (the newspaper article
   speculated that this would purely be done for salary cap reasons --
   Horry is a free agent after this year -- from GS' perspective)

I just hope ML will wise up in time and convince Detroit to pull
the trigger for Augmon-Dee.  If I were the Pistons' GM, BJ
Armstrong is a much better value than Dee Brown.