Re: Steve Nash

At 12:41 12/01/97 -0500, you wrote:
>> Why don`t we offer Williams and another player (I don`t know who he can
>be) for Steve Nash, I think he will a top point guard  in some years.
>>
>>  Somebody can help me? Where can I get the best coverage of college
>basketball on the net?
>
>Williams for Nash?????? Nash is not the "next John Stockton". He is not a
>top point guard. The C's need a PG that can distribute the ball well and
>also explode to the basket like Marbury or something.
>
>I also notice other SG in the league can shoot 3's as well as explode to
>the basket. e.g. Eddie Jones, Alan Houston, etc. Who do the C's have?
>Barros (good shooter, not an exploding take it to the hole type), Day (can
>shoot 3's and drive to the basket, but not as effective as others in both
>shooting and driving)
>
>Conclusion: C's need another PG, SG, & C.

 Ok, Nash isn`t a top point guard today and he isn`t the new John Stockton, but he can be a Top in the future.
 I agree with you that Marbury is better than Nash, but how can we get him???
 Steve Nash doesn`t have much chance in Phoenix and maybe...
 And Williams?? Williams will never be a top player, he is undersized, can`t play defense and can`t shoot.
 Let`s trade him!
I`m sorry for the English
Rubens Takashi de Melo Tsubone
      Rubens Takashi de Melo Tsubone