Steve Nash

>From: "John Lyell" <jlyell@concentric.net>
>Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 23:14:25 -0800
>Subject: Trade ?
>
>With Phoenix having Kidd, KJ, Rumeal Robinson, & Steve Nash at point guard,
>how about swapping Eric Williams for Steve Nash ? Nash could be the big
>point we need,  or at least a good backup for Wes.  Then we can concentrate
>on  5,4, & 2  in the draft ?
>
>The only problem is Phoenix has too many forwards also (Hot Rod, Manning,
>Tisdale, Ceballos, Bryant) and really needs a big man which we don't have
>to give.
>

>Has anyone heard if we will be able to use 1/2 of Dino's salary ?

Why don`t we offer Williams and another player (I don`t know who he can be) for Steve Nash, I think he will a top point guard  in some years.

 Somebody can help me? Where can I get the best coverage of college basketball on the net?

Rubens Takashi
Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)
takashi@caixapostal.com.br

      Rubens Takashi de Melo Tsubone