Austin Crosheire (Providence's center)

	From what I've seen of him (which is somewhat limited), he reminds
me of Christian Laettner.  He seems to have some tremendous offensive
weaponry but may be limited in the toughness department.  If we do get
Duncan we need a banger/rebouder type to compliment him.
	I agree that Dino's predicament may be a blessing in disguise.
Not only was he unhappy playing so much center but also at how badly the
team was doing.  Now he can take his time to rest and heal his numerous
nagging ailments while the team continues to slide.  However this does
make him untradeable until next year.  Hopefully when he does return, it
will be to a completely revamped team where he can contribute as a solid
sixth man.  Or he can be a starter while the rookies adjust to the rigors
of the NBA.
	Here's another thought for everyone.  Last year when the whole Pat
Riley/Juan Howard fiasco went down, the Bullets had to give up their #1
pick this year to resign Howard because they had already renounced him.
So if the Bullets are in the lottery this year and they don't have their
pick, does that mean there will only be 12 teams eligable for the top
three picks?  Having two of those 12 positions would increase our chances
even more.  Does the Washington pick disappear off the face of the earth?
Maybe David Stern will have another "lottery" where all 29 teams have
an equal chance at the pick.  Then again maybe not.

Jeremy