Question, would that be THE Kenny Smith, if so I think that Augmon and
K..Smith for Dee would be good and I think that way, the salaries work
out, right?

Maybe I haven't been paying attention but what has Stacey Augmon done to
fall so far out of favor with the Pistons that they would consider trading
him to Boston for a problem child like Dee.  I don't know if you have forgot
but Dee's so called "potential" is long gone now - after seven (?) years he
has done just about the best he is going to in this league.  Maybe he could
perform better under better circumstances - but not that much.