M.L. Carr

	Let's not be so hasty folks.  Let ML finish out the year and hire
his own replacement.  Yes young players don't like to lose but they will
get over it.  Walker has stated several times that he understands that the
losing won't last forever.  I'm sure he'd love to play along side Tim
Duncan.  Hiring a better coach will decrease our chances at the #1 prize.
	And if we do land Duncan than we should get the best coach
possible for next year and do everything we can to make the playoffs EVEN
if it means being the 7th or 8th seed and losing in the first round.  Once
we've established a solid talent base losing in the early rounds of the
playoffs for a couple years will be okay.  It's all part of rebuilding.
But doing that when you don't have any talent is an exercise in futility.
	The Dallas pick should only be used on a big man if there is one
worth drafting at that position.  A talented guard would be more useful
than a "stiff".  I'm still not quite over drafting Montross instead of
Eddie Jones.  Also there is a small chance we could sign Brian Williams
this summer.  It appears he will be sitting out the rest of the season.
	Just for fun, let's start the bidding on David Wesley.  Does $17
million over four years sound like enough?

Jeremy