Re: Dana supporter's speak out.

- ------------------------------

>>>Anyway, I don't ask everyone to agree with me, I just ask all those Dana
>>supporters out there to voice their support!
>>
>>John Liang

I am a Dana supporter and think Dana would be an awesome "bench bomber" if
he had the support from a major starter or two. If we manage to get Duncan
and Walker can elevate his game to the next level, this draws defensive
attention from the perimeter leaving Dana free to "bomb" at will (ie; John
Paxson, Lindsey Hunter). At this point in time, the celtics have no one
worth defending so Dana gets smothered. I think he's doing okay to average
13+ points so fat this year.
The issue of his salary is a concern though, but what's done is done and I
doubt that another team would pick him up in a hurry for this factor alone.

Just my two cents......