No Subject

As for Dorine's point about ML looking upset after the win -- he should.  Given our lottery
needs, the only wins I want to see are those earned by players who'll be key contributors in the
future, rather than selfish scrubs like Day who are playing solely for next year's contract.  We
need Phoenix to right itself and push Dallas further into the (now metaphorical) ping pong ball
hopper.

Did anyone read the Globe article about how righteously angry Paul Gaston got at Dave Checketts
and Jerry Colangelo for their rebuilding suggestions?  Amazing, coming from an owner who
confessed that his team "stunk" even before the season began.  What was that Greek proverb Mike
Dukakis used to quote about the fish stinking from its head?  Will there be another Harry
Mangurian to rid us of this yutz?  How many more years before we start pining for the
stewardship of the Chicken Man?

Michael Gooen