Re: Plastic Man for Dee Brown? (fwd)

> Why would Phoenix have any interest in trading Horry for Dee Brown?  They
> currently have KJ, Nash, Kidd, Wessley Person, Rex Chapman, and Tony Dumas
> who can each play on if not both guard positions.  Why would they tie up
> all of Dee Brown's money just to get rid of Horry.  As you said, he's a
> free agent at the end of the year.  Phoenix would be better off benching
> or waiving Horry than trading him for Brown.

I've read that this morning in ESPNet that Phoenix had an interest in
trading Horry.  So, naturally I said what I said... Why not try to trade
Dee (and should of said and others - excluding Walker) for Horry.  It
doesn't hurt to try does it?  How about Fox?  Would that fit their roster
better?  The article mentioned that Phoenix would have very hard time
trying to trade Horry too.  I'm not too fond of the big and long
contracts Dee, Fox, Dino, and Barros has and any chance Celts have to
open up some cap money in the NEAR future they should take advantage of.

PS-actually someone else mentioned the idea of trading Dee for Horry :)
   AND OK, I was somewhat absent minded when I said what I said! ;)

ManChul Park