Re: Horry and Danny

Looks like Horry trying to force a trade. Not surprising since Ainge can't
stand Horry. I was never a big fan of Ainge myself but I'd have to side with
him on this issue. Horry is nothing more than a baby. He was able to get 2
championship rings thanks to Hakeem. I'd look for him to get traded VERY
soon after tonight's incident. Ainge said it didn't bother him but this is
the perfect reason for him to go to the GM's office and demand that Horry be
traded. I'd hope the Suns won't get much for Horry and this incident won't
help the Suns get much at all.