Re: Fw: Dana supporters, speak out!

Once again,  not my opinion  but Amir's who doesn't care to send his
"Barros for President" type reponses to the list .  He talks of Barros as a
all-star guard, did he even make it with Philly ?  He surely has not been
close with the Celtics.  Hey the guy might be a great guy personally, but
should be on top of the Celtic's trade list with Brown for simple business
reasons.  He probably can help a team looking for some scoring off the
bench, but they better have a big defensive point guard or its post up
city.  Would anyone rather play for a lousy team if they can make the same
money for a championship caliber team ?

If M.L were smart ( which the Montross trade is the only time I have ever
heard this word in the same sentence with M.L.)  He would move Dana to a
competitor for a true point or PF.   With Derrick Martin's recent play in
L.A. I would make a move for Brent Barry.  I would support moving Fox or
Williams, Brown, & Barros or Day, in exchange for Barry, Gill, & Augmon,
and then add a Duncan, Foyle, or Mercer, & LaFrenz, Battie, or Skinner in
the first round, and maybe a Chauncy Billups, Dejuan Wheat, Andre
Woolridge, or Dominick Young in the second.

I read an article that the Celtic's and a few other teams  were mad they
did not get to make an offer on Jason Kidd.  Hell, if they weren't aware
Dallas was/is shopping just about everyone, this once again proves how
terrible the Celtic management is.  I thought we had moved beyond this when
Gavitt left ?  If they want info. maybe they should subscribe to this list
!