Re: Brown for Augman?

At  9:56 AM 97.1.3 -0500, J. Mark Estepp wrote:
>See the following clip from the Globe.  I have always liked Augman's game,
>although all we ever seem to pick up is the 6'8" "swingman".

This would be an interesting trade. I always liked Augmon, very athletic
player - not much of a shooter. Especially if he has a shorter contract
this would be a good trade to get out from under Dee's contract.

>BTW, is what I have done below (clipping from a newspaper) legal?!?!

Hmm...not sure, but on the other hand who is going to care? (i copy stuff
all the time,

- -Marc