Re: Duncan vs. Van Horn

	I saw the game last night and Duncan was simply awesome!!!  Not
only was he two assists short of a triple-double but he also had three
blocks.  His passing and ball handling impressed me the most.  The only
way Utah could stop him from scoring was to double team him.  And then he
would usually find the open shooter.  And quite a few times he would bring
the ball up court and look very comfortable doing so.
	He really reinvigorated my belief that it's actually good for the
C's to lose this year.  I know it brings on bad habits and mentalities,
but a new coach next year could fix that.  The talent/potential-for-a-high
impact-player really drops off after Duncan.  The only thing we really
risk losing through too much losing is David Wesley.  Of course that is a
big 'only'.
	I thought Van Horn looked pretty good but he did miss a lot of
shots and didn't really do much besides score....  Who is Raef Lafraentz
again?
	I know people are getting tired of this but I still don't see
Duncan as an NBA center.  He would probably end up being a Brad Daugherty
type at that position.  But at power forward people wouldn't be able to
push him around.  And Duncan/Walker could be a forward tandem rivaling
Baker/Robinson and Webber/Howard.....  We should use everything we have at
the end of the season (including the Dallas pick, but not Walker or
Wesley) to trade for or draft a quality center.
	Montross will be available, but I don't think he's the answer :)

Jeremy