My master plan...

        Now this is a big if, but if the celtics get the #1 pick, take
Duncan and Mercer is gone they should trade there second pick.  I think
Philly would take the pick off there hands for Stackhouse.  Stack has been
complaining about not enough shots with the young ballhog Iverson, in the
backcourt.  If the c's tossed in Fox or Barros they might be able to trade
for Kittles seeing how New Jersey has a log-jam at the 2 position.
        I like Mercer but, in the long run he Walker will play the same
position and will feud over ballhandling, shots amd playing time...