duncan

Whoever stated that it would be a nightmare draft if we didn't get Duncan
is completely wrong!  This team will not be built on one draft pick, but
rather several people.  With two picks we should be able to get two
quality picks and who knows how they will do in the NBA but even without
Duncan a Mercer/Battie scorecard is reason  to have hope.

I think Mercer will be the steal of the draft, but I don't think he should
play SG.  He will be a great SF ala Pippen, IMO.

Christopher R. Gee