No Subject

Everyone is making a huge deal about Dallas. The only thing I agree with
is the questionable Dallas deal.  That doesn't make much sense. Everyone
keeps ranting about trading the three J's.  What have they done. Dallas
still sucked with all three of them playing.  They are whiner's and not
winners so I don't blame them for getting rid of Jamal and Jason.  I think
they got a better deal with Miami and Jason was traded because the three
HAD to be split up.  All we've heard from Dallas is how J1 doesn't get
along with J2 who in turn doesn't like J3.

Dallas needed a change and that is what they got.  It is time for them to
start over. Maybe the NJ deal was going to far but they needed a change.
Yes they will lose more games now, but that will happen when a team has so
many new players.

Christopher R. Gee