(fwd) Info about Foyle

Jaime <jaims@philonline.com.ph> wrote:

>I just want some information about this big man from Colgate.  Is he really tha
> good?
>Or just some player who plays in a weak tourney n feed me infos about this guy.
> Is he entering the draft?

I've seen Foyle play live this season, and i will see him again in the Patriot
League tournament.  He's able to put up big numbers because he's by far the
best player on his team, and in the league.  Plus, not too many centers in the
league have the height that he does so that also helps him.  But when he was
doubleteamed, he's rather helpless unless he puts up a bad shot and hopes that
the refs will give him the foul.  Also, he commits a lot of turnovers (i
believe that he leads the pat. league.  I don't think he's as good as people
say he is, but he is good and he will probably be able to make the NBA.

Jeff