Is Nellie working for us?

I have to think so after several WONDERFUL deals that will make Dallas
about even with Boston for the #1 pick! YES!

I can't understand the NJ deal: bradley has about the poorest attitude
going. And McCloud and Gatling (gun) are great scorers.

It seems there is such a difference between the Nellies, who need
"players with an attitude" and the Rileys, who take players with
an attitude and make a team out of them.

At any rate, now Dallas should start "dropping like a rock"!

Bob Strauss
strauss@wcu.edu
Celtics fan since 1954