fox/daniels

Three points to make:

1) I asked anyone if they had heard of Antonio Daniels from Bowling Green
and no one responded.  Well he's listed on the draft rating listed
yesterday as the fifth point guard, and would be shocked if no one has
heard of him. let me know.
2) The number one reason which seperates great players from good players
is consistency.  The great ones do it night in and night out.  The good
ones come to play once or twice a week.  Rick Fox is only a good player
for this very reason.  If he could be more consistent I might have
better things to say about him.
3) Why does everybody think Cleveland will part with Sura.  To me he is a
perfect fit for Cleve.  He is a hard working defensive scrapper and he
even has offensive potential.  I highly doubt they will part with some who
could be an all-star in the future.
4) I am biased because I hate young players like Mashburn, who has not
done a thing in this league, but I think the trade was good for Dallas.
They get rid of a head case and bring in two quality players.  Both of
them could start in Dallas.

Christopher R. Gee
e-mail: cgee@bgnet.bgsu.edu