Re: Stackhouse

Anthony Pinto wrote:

> How about trading Barros and Dino for Stack because they were going to move
> Iverson SG and they could play Barros at point and they do need a big man
> and with Dino and Coleman they could probably do something. And we get two
> guys that do nothing for out and then we have Wesely at PG and Stack at Sg
> with Minore on the bench. What do you guys think?
>
>Anthony, in a word, NO!

First off, I don't think that Johnny Davis would want to have 2 injury
prone big-money-making forwards (Dino & D.C.).  Plus you're hoping for
the Sixers to accept 2 players who are currently severely injured.  With
the less than spectacular performances turned in by Dino before his
injury, Philly would be the laughing stock of the NBA.  How
effective will a sometimes lethargic Dino be coming off an
injury as serious as his?  Secondly, Dana is not a point guard.  He's a
shooter who when hot gets his shot by utilizing high post screens.

Plus Stackhouse just is NOT the answer here.  I'm not sure who is, but
he's not.  I would take Mitch Richmond in a heartbeat over Stackhouse.
By the way, somebody on this list said they had never heard of Richmond
before.  Guess they haven't watched any recent All-Star games either.