Re: Mashburn Trade to Miami

> --
> Jamal Mashburn of the Dallas Mavericks was traded to Miami for Kurt
> Thomas, Sasha Danilovoc, and Martin Muursepp.-Tony
>

> Why couldn't we have moved Radja & Barros to Miami for Danilovich, Lenard
& Thomas earlier in the season, or picked Lenard out of the CBA ?  Now
Lenard is one of their best players.

How about a Williams & Barros move for Stackhouse ? But Philly probably
would not be interested. People rag on his defensive ability but he is
still young & I would take the chance he has a lot of potential.  If he
hasn't been traded and we think he is better than a Billups, Seals,
Willoughby,  or whoever is available with the Dallas pick I say make the
move straight up.