Hawkins

I think the C's should take Brick off the injured reserve list and waive
him so they can sign Hawkins for the rest of the season. This guy can be
the next David Wesley, but only a little quicker.  I am very impress with
this guy. He can drive, he can shoot, and he is suppose to be able to push
the ball up the floor quickly. One thing is for sure, Hawkins is a Dana
Barros replacement and more for much less.

While it is too early to make any judgement, but I think Hawkins should
replace Barros. You make the comparison yourself.

Barros can shoot 3's, but not a point guard. He's not very effective
driving to the hoop.

OTOH, Hawkins can shoot 3's, play point guard, and drive to the hoop. What
more can you ask for from a guy making the minimum?