RE: Ramblings

I agree. I think that regardless of circumstance they (West and O'Neal)
should have made it a point to be there for this once-in-a-lifetime event,
for the fans' sake if anything. I just think that Jerry's excuse holds a
bit more water. Shaq should have been busting his butt in Cleveland, since
his nomination was questionable to begin with.