Ramblings

Just some things I would like to say about Sunday....

1) Bill Walton WAS named to the NBA @ 50 team. That's why he was in the
ceremony Sunday.

2) Let's give it up for Shaquille O'Neal for making the All-Star game (and
NBA@50) festivities that much more fun without his presence. I guess he
actually feels he was not worthy, like just about everyone else on the
planet. Alex English (or 'Nique) would have looked good in a leather
jacket.

3) The only people who had good excuses to be there were Jerry West
(surgery) and the late Pete Maravich. Everyone else attended, save for
Captain Commerical. I guess we'll be seeing a new Reebok ad in a couple of
weeks, huh?

4) How about all of those green jackets they had out there. That doesn't
even count guys like Walton or Maravich....

5) Why was Barkley introduced as a 76er while Drexler was a Rocket, O'Neal
was a Laker, Archibald was a Celtic, and Robertson was a Buck. I wonder
how they decided on the teams for those who played for more than one.

- -Jeremy