Re: Walker et all.

> Antoine, with Kevin McHales low post moves, would be an opposing
defenders
> worst nightmare.  Antoine is definitely more athletic than Kevin, but I
> don't know if he will ever come close to McHale in the post, few others
> have. I would expect him to be more of the Shawn Kemp type player.

Dino Radja learnt some of Kevin's moves quite well though obviously he
doesn't have the entire repertoire but hey one can always hope

> Others have mentioned Vin Baker as a free agent, that would be great.  I
> have also read that Antonio McDyess & Joe Smith have both stated their
> displeasure with their current teams and probability of leaving in '98.
> Didn't someone mention they had a dream a while back with a Duncan & a
> Smith wearing Celtic uniforms ?

If Baker is a FA in 97 <my info says he is not>, the c's need to clear cap
room in a hurry because his price tag will be clearly 10+.

>  I hope Nellie wrecks Dallas as he did Golden State, maybe we will get 2
> top 5 picks ?  Duncan & Thomas ? Van Horn ? Mercer ?

There is a legit chance that Jim Cleamons is already gone because he is
trying to fit a system to a team and it is not working. If Nellie steps in
a coach expect Dallas to improve in a hurry.

> Can you imagine if we landed Duncan, Mercer & Simon and Baker or  Smith
?
> Duncan, Baker ? (Pollard ?)
> Smith ?,  Walker
> Walker, Williams,  Fox
> Mercer, Barros
> Wesley (Simon ?)

If we just get Duncan, my dream will be fulfilled.
                                                  - Mishra