Let Fox go.

After pondering this Rick Fox situation for awhile, I've come to the conclusion
that as much as I like him as a player it would benefit the Celts more to let
him go.  This year he is making $1,750,000 in the final year of his contract.
He will undoubtedly be looking for a slight raise.  Does anyone else agree that
this $2 million could be used more efficiently.  There are two keys to
rebuilding in today's NBA:  the draft and free agency.  We've been strapped by
the salary cap for so long that we haven't had a chance to reap the benefits of
the latter.  Next offseason a great class of free agents make their way into
free agency, it is time that we start positioning ourselves for the future.

Phil

PS - Along these lines could anyone give me the contract status of the Celtics.
I do know that Rick Fox and Wesley are free agents after this season.  What
about Radja, Barros, Day, Brown.  Also does anyone know if Reggie Lewis' salary
is still counting against us.  As of last season it was.