Re: Vin Baker

I meant if he was a free agent at the end of the year. We could "replace"
Dino for Baker straight up, I believe they make similar amounts of money
(speaking of which didn't Vin sign his extention the year before all the
big money FA contracts).

Again this is only IF he is a FA at the end of the year, which I believe is
NOT true.