Duncan and Willoughby

Put me firmly in the Willoughby camp.  Especially if he's a true 6'3.  He
can shoot.  And he plays defense.  What he did yesterday against
Hasse? and a determined Kansas defense was truly awesome.

The only question is whether he should be taken as early as 7th or 8th.
I'm certain he won't be around in the second round.  But someone who
can get hot and hit a series of quick jumpers, plus care about defense is
worth considering.

On Nelson:  the games I've seen of Dallas indicate to me that the release
of Miller will hurt them.  He's played well and unless S. Walker comes
back with a great second half, Montross and Gatling can't get it done.
(Meyer, sent to Phoenix in the trade, has looked pretty good out there.)
I don't quibble with releasing Miller, but I think he did help them.

Secaucus?  I guess if we get the #1 draw, lots of us would like to be
there.  But the draw comes in mid-Mlay, am I right, during a play-off
game?

Gene  (if we have a disastrous road trip, maybe we can be safe and
look forward to some wins later on)