Re: In Reply to various

I think Eric Williams' rennaisance has more to do with him avoiding the
Sizzler buffet and less to do with our rantings.  He does seem to be coming
along, though, doesn't he?  The guy could be a great scorer, but it seems
he's nothing special defensively or on the boards.  Which is odd, given that
he was drafted as a defender.  But I don't see him shutting anyone down.
 It's an important question, since much of the top talent in the draft is at
three, as is Rick Fox.  Personally, I like the idea of a Battie and a
Freeman, or even better a Battie and a Billups.  Did you see where Sean
Powell in the Sporting News thinks that Antoines experience at 5 is going to
retard him?  What a laugh.  I can't beleive nobody is talking about him as
rookie of the year.  Maybe he'll do something at the rookie game, but more
likely he'll just lead all players in rebounding, and miss some easy shots
that nobody else there could have got off.