[none]

In message <32F8C562.2D08@popd.ix.netcom.com>, Mike Dynon said:
> Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but let's look at some facts.  This ye
> ar Fox has made two last-second,
> game-winning jump shots.  He also hit a three in the final minute against Por
> tland last week to put the Celts
> in control of a game they went on to win.  He is the top forward in the leagu
> e right now for steals, and is
> third overall.  Fox has scored 33 points in two of the last three games.  He
> has also restored honor and pride
> to the team's captaincy, and he is a veteran leader on the court for a young
> team.

I have not seen Fox but once this year, but he has never been one of my
favorite players.  He always plays hard, and sometimes makes spectacular plays
to win games.

My problem with him is that after all these years, he still makes bone-headed
rookie mistakes.  He is just as likely to make a spectacularly bad play to
lose a game.

I also think he is overpaid.  I would not even want him as a bench player,
because you cannot count on him when the game is on the line.

As you said, everyone is entitled to his opinion...you have mine.

> No one on this list has ever said Fox is as good as Grant Hill, but I think m
> ost of us appreciate his
> intensity and the improvements he's made in his game.  And those of us who fe
> el that way are entitled to our
> opinion.
>
> By the way, "FRANK," which NBA team do you root for?

I think it is unfair to question a fan's loyalty because he does not blindly
love every player on the team.  This team's talent is very poor, and their
place in the standings is well-deserved.  It does not make one less of a fan
to acknowledge that.

> Mike Dynon

- --
Jim McMaster