Fox and Wesley

A few remarks on Fox and Wesley:  When we get Duncan or Battie next
year and add Dino or another big man to help with rebounding, we will
have added two to our top eight players.  Certainly, for his all around
play, team leadership, attitude (and perhaps even his lack of tradability),
Fox should stay.  He's as good a #7 or #8 man as we could want.  He
may look slow or not be quite tall enough for some (this could also be
describing my wife), but he's a good player--of the level of P. J. Brown
and Jason Williams and Scottie Pippen; I just had to add a little
overstatement, but only a little.  Think how good Fox would look playing
with el Jordan.

On Wesley.  Give me a break.  If he's not a top ten point this year, who
is?

Gene

PS:  In answer to my question, my rankings:  the Glove, Penny,
Hardaway, Stockton, K. J., Brandon, Stoudamire, Wesley, plus two
with names but not games (this year, anyway).